Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Love the sports

I love how much my kids love sports but to be honest it just gives me a good excuse to sit down and veg out in front of the Directv Choice Extra. When they’re playing with the neighborhood kids or at one of their many games I get to take in one of the movies I’ve been wanting to see without having to leave home, which is nice. I love all the horror stuff which are the kinds of movies I’m not going to let them watch, anyway, so it works out well.

I also like all the sappy Lifetime movies, too, but I don’t tell anyone I watch them or I would never hear the end of it! My husband thinks we’ve got the satellite so he can get all his games but at the end of the day I keep paying the bill because I can get my movie fix that way. Whatever keeps the stay at home mom sane, right? I think that’s a fair price to pay for me taking care of everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment